Translate

Sunday, 8 September 2013

Florida Blues

FOLLOW @ INSTAGRAM

Hello lovelies! :D
First of all my apologies for the lack of posts lately, I have recently got back from a 17 day holiday in Disneyworld, Florida which was for my 21st and it was honestly the best time of my life! I loved every single second of it and did all the Disney Parks, Water Parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Seaworld. All of which were fantastic and for those of you who are thinking of going away here DO IT! It is the best place on the entire planet (that opinion might be slightly biased ;) )

I also have been very busy since coming back home with birthday festivities with my family and relatives too as I hadn't seen them whilst I was away so I've basically had 3 weeks of birthday celebrations. Can't complain! ;)

Also a big thank you to all of you, I received a lot of lovely messages off you readers and I thought it was so lovely and thoughtful of you all, so thanks again! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Nice post !
    I love it .
    have a lovely day
    xx Julien

    www.oohjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those minnie ears are super cute!! Looking forward to reading all about your trip :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Epic photos :)

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so cool!!! looks like you had an awesome time :) I'm excited for the Disney diary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a fab time, thanks Mel! :D can't wait to show you :) xx

      Delete
  5. Aaw, awesome! I love Florida too <3 I'm glad you had a fantastic time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo! you've got a good taste XD thanks Carly :) xx

      Delete
  6. I misss Disney so much, funny pictures.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best isn't it!
      thanks Patricia :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! I just found it and I adore your posts they're so cute and refreshing! :)

    Mary

    http://anothercityurbanite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Mary! glad you like it :D xx

      Delete
  8. Literally it is the happiest place on earth! I went for the first time a year and a half ago and I've been trying to get back there every since! I'm taking a trip to California next week and hopefully we'll be headed to Disneyland...a whole new world!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you for wanting to go back Katie, it is amazing isn't it! oooh you will have to report back about it :D xx

      Delete

All comments are read, replied to and appreciated XD
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment lovelies! <3
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,Blogger...