Translate

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Snow Day!



Hello lovelies!
At University it started to snow, so after I finished and went home I decided it was the perfect opportunity to do a post showing the weather in the garden and my two favourite winter outfits :)











The first outfit consists of a matching hat and coat both from River Island teamed with my cute daisy wellies from H by Henry Holland.







The second outfit consists of my trusty parka jacket from Matalan teamed with my gorgeous sparkly Vivienne Westwood boots from Asos.
Both outfits are extremely durable for this time of year as they keep the cold harsh wind off you, stops your feet and toes getting wet and cold and the coats keep me extra warm and protected :)
Now my plan for the night is to chill out in the comfort of my own home, all I need now is a lovely warm cup of hot chocolate and some cuddles and I'd be sorted! ;)

14 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are so pretty!

    Hot chocolate is the best, for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. n'aww you're so kind :D
      I do love a good hot chocolate :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. At Liberty Dentists we provide wisdom teeth extraction, teeth straightening, gum disease treatment,braces for teeth, invisible braces, clear braces, laser teeth whitening and dental implants. We have best teeth whitening kit and for more details call us on 020 3137 9965. Teeth straightening

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in that fur!! These photos are beautiful, making me feel even more excited for Christmas xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. n'awww thank you :D hehehe glad it has! xx

      Delete
  6. that hat is so cute!!

    http://rosealeblog.blogspot.co.uk
    new to blogging!

    x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read, replied to and appreciated XD
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment lovelies! <3
xxxx